Control Room Operations Window (CROW)
The Control Room Operations Window (CROW), is a fully integrated best-of-breed enterprise-class application that streamlines, strengthens, and integrates the following grid operations business processes:
- Outage Scheduling
- Planned Outage Coordination
- Control Room Operator Logging, Reporting, and Notification
- Reliability Analysis.
For Operations Scheduling, Dispatchers & Managers.
For Planning Engineers, Maintenance Planners and Crews, Customer Service Reps & Corporate Management.
The Control Room Operations Window—
- Captures, organizes, and standardizes information about events on your electric system
- Supports and simplifies the daily activities of your grid operations staff
- Provides you with a timely, complete, and integrated view of the electric system and its performance
- Provides the opportunity to derive valuable business intelligence from your grid operations data
- Reduces the complexity and cost of grid operations processes and tools
- Offers the most highly integrated control center operations tool in the industry
- Enhances reliability, speeds communications, and improves regulatory compliance
- Manages electric system modeling and asset data for your electric system, and
- Has a positive impact on your bottom line.