CROW - Reliability Analysis
The CROW Reliability Analysis module is a tool specifically designed to support reliability or protection engineers during the follow up analysis of forced outages logged by the control room. It interfaces seamlessly with the CROW Operations Event Logging module used by the control room operators and provides the reliability/protection engineering team with a tool for managing the analysis of forced outages, capturing the results, and organizing the data so that it can be readily analyzed and reported.
CROW streamlines your Reliability Analysis by—
- quickly capturing the engineer's analysis and validating inputs,
- automating the generation of standardized and custom reliability reports, and
- calculating distribution reliability statistics (SAIDI, CAIDI, SAIFI, MAIFI).
CROW strengthens your Reliability Analysis process by—
- improving the completeness and accuracy of reliability statistics,
- facilitating communications between engineering and the control room operators,
- supporting comprehensive and detailed engineering follow up on outages, and
- retaining information from both control room operators and reliability engineers.
CROW increases the business value of your Reliability Analysis process by—
- enabling business analytics that provide decision-support for your reliability investments.
To learn more about how you can use CROW to streamline, strengthen, and unlock more of the value of your Reliability Analysis, please click here to contact us.